The Fresh From Florida brand is a symbol of quality, and the logo is recognized around the globe. According to Jackie Moalli, senior marketing and development manager with the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, brand recognition among consumers has jumped from 40 percent to 76 percent in the past two years through strong retail and distribution partnerships and consumer marketing on television, in print and online.
Participation in the Fresh From Florida membership program also has grown three-fold as Florida’s agriculture community realizes the benefits of aligning their businesses and products with the Fresh From Florida brand.
Fresh From Florida membership benefits include:
- Use of the Fresh from Florida logo on products, packaging, advertising and promotional materials
- Point of purchase materials to display with Florida-grown products
- Choice of customized Fresh From Florida business signs – 2×3 metal farm gate sign, 3×6 vinyl weatherproof banner or 2×6 vinyl weatherproof banner
Participation in the logo incentive program. Qualified members may be reimbursed up to $1,500 in printing costs when using the Fresh From Florida logo on consumer packaging, cartons, labels, and business vehicles
- Company listing and website link on the Fresh From Florida website
- Discounts on trade show participation (The PMA Fresh Summit show will be in Orlando in 2016.)
- Customized co-op advertising and promotion opportunities
- Trade leads and exporting assistance
- Subscription to the Fresh From Florida annual magazine
Contact Jackie or Kim Coker at FDACS to learn more about how you can take advantage of these and other benefits.